“Pierre and Jacqueline Manzagol, first generation of wine growers from the family Manzagol Billard at la Noblaie, wanted to leave a precious vintage to their grandson as a souvenir of their expertise. They hid it on the estate, leaving a letter as the single clue to its whereabouts. Time having done its work, the letter has become almost illegible…”
Solve the eight puzzles which will allow you to find it.
- Advance booking only, on 02 47 93 10 96
- An independent activity
- Length of the hunt: between 75 minutes and 2 hours
- Tariff: Adults: 8€, children (10-18 years): 5€, free – under 10 years.
- From 1 May to 31 August, departures at fixed times. For information: 02 47 93 10 96.
- Access difficult for pushchairs and people with reduced mobility.
- Picnic tables freely available.